In this 2 part video series I discuss the differences between the BuckarooGear and GreatBasin Armitas. As you may know Custom Chinks, Chaps, and Armitas are a main-stay here at BuckarooGear. I produced these videos to help you identify the difference features and options on both styles of chinks. I know understanding the options, features, and differences will help you decide which style of custom Armitas is right for you.
Some of the topics covered:
- BuckarooGear Armitas the original
- Belt configuration
- Differences in construction on BuckarooGear vs. GreatBasin Armitas (apron/belt top)
- Leg Closure Step-Ins/Buckles/Clips
- The design reasoning behind the GreatBasin Armitas
- Detail of the flap style pocket
- Detail of the punched and sewn fringe line boarder
- Mecate loop is only available with the GreatBasin style
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.
Video will auto Play to Part 2 if you continue to watch to the end of part one. Or watch on YouTube by clicking HERE